Monday, September 17, 2007

Practice, Practice, Practice

"The Age of Romance: Vienna to Broadway" presented by Royal Road Productions on October 6, 2007

"What!" you say? It's only September 17. How can he be reviewing something that hasn't run yet? It's not a review.

In this case, I'll be appearing in a supporting role to Karyn Levitt's performance. From the Carnegie Hall website:

PRESENTED BY ROYAL ROAD PRODUCTIONS

The Age of Romance: From Vienna to Broadway

Weill Recital Hall (Seating Chart)
Saturday, October 6, 2007 at 8:30 PM

Tickets from $25

Program Details

Karyn Levitt, Singer/Actress
Terrence Montgomery, Director


Songs from operettas and early Broadway including works by Strauss, Romberg, Kern, Herbert, Lehar, Forrest, and Wright

Carnegie Charge (212) 247-7800
I received an email on Saturday morning from the director who had seen my profile at backstage.com, requesting a meeting on Sunday. I went, met with him and Ms. Levitt, and left expecting to hear the outcome on Tuesday. There was another contender for the role.

Lo and behold, I received another email from Terry last night offering me the part.

Woo!

Hoo!

No comments: